Starting January 2nd, 2017, we are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. Salary and possible annual bonus will be determined on the following:
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Answer the phone in a polite, friendly way and return phone calls the same way
- Proven experience as an office assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of computers and computer software
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remember, our customers are our priority and if you do not believe in that like we do, please do not apply.
Please contact us or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.